Thursday, July 28, 2011

Container Garden

My hydrangea is gorgeous as ever:



I about 11 buds getting bigger and better everyday. I am so glad I bought this on the half-off rack in the corner of Fred Meyer's garden section.



My favorite hanging basket:


I keep accidentally "killing" it every couple weeks, but it comes back looking like this every time. :)


Two Sundays ago I visited a local nursery, Dancing Oaks, with my mother and grandmother. Great place! They do a lot of native and exotic plants. I picked up a beautiful yellow echinacea (that has a nice light fragrance) for $12.00. 



We also visited another nursery, Garland Nursery, and I picked up a small golden sage plant on a sale rack. It is planted in the same pot and there will be more pictures to come.




:)

No comments:

Post a Comment