Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Update

Been cleaning our house like a mad woman and finally just about done.

My indoor plants are moved and about 3/4 of the container garden is moved. The rest will be moved tomorrow! Then hopefully I will soon have pictures of my new patio area. (:

In the meantime I am rooting some mint and have some nasturtium seeds drying.

As for an update on the garden:

• lots of little buds on my four zucchini
• the nasturtium seeds I planted with them are growing, growing, growing
• my hydrangea is gorgeous (!)
• tomato has blooms
• the geranium has gone crazy
• dusty miller is going to bloom soon
• lavender and rosemary I rooted are doing well
• my coreopsis is great

Just to say a few things. (:

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, can't wait to see it. I'm sure you'll miss those wonderful blueberries. You may have to go pick someone elses.

    ReplyDelete