My computer is on the fritz so this post won't be very aesthitically pleasing as I am creating with my phone and it's photo heavy. Bear with me!
Monday I spent most of the day out in the garden. I:
- organized my gardening things
- repotted my raspberry and nandina
- prepared a hanging basket for canary bird vine and Milkmaid nasturtium
- planted green onions, radishes, and carrots in a container
- weeded all three raised beds and added compost from our worm bin
- planted a short row of corn, rattlesnake beans, and more green onions in one bed
- planted three more pea seeds
- hung a bird house and hoping someone wants to live there
Feelin' good! My green lavender is blooming and my ranunculus is just about there. AND I have teeny watermelon, artichoke, and pumpkin plants. Yippee!